Preferred formats for vector artwork include:
Adobe Illustrator (.ai) (.eps) (.pdf)
Corel Draw (.cdr)
- Make sure all artwork is at the desired size.
- Please convert all fonts to curves/outlines.
- For best color matching results, please design using Pantone colors.
For raster files being printed using 4 color (CMYK) or simulated 4 color, our preferred format is:
Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
- Files should be in RGB mode, and 300dpi.
- Please make sure the file is layered, and the background layer is just the shirt color.
Other possible file types include:
(.jpg) (.tif) (.gif) (.bmp) (.png)
- These file types are not ideal however, as they were usually created at 72dpi for web use.
- Sometimes we can still use these by scaling it up. If the artwork is too small though, the design can become blurry or wavy when it is blown up.
- If the art is simple enough, we can just redraw or typeset it.
Some files types that are almost never acceptable are:
(.doc) (.docx) (.ppt) (.xls)
Feel free to send us any artwork you have though. It's worth at least taking a look at it to see if we can use it.
If you have any questions on whether your file can be used or not, please contact: